From: "Dale E. Reddick" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Found - Europe's oldest civilisation (4800BC) - links,etc.
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:21:43 -0400

Hey Anne,

Oh YEAH! How interesting... A map from when no one in Europe had a
notion of how to utilize a map!

Then, too - non-existent Roman armies marching up through Bronze-Age
Pre-Halstatt ancestors of the Celts and likely also the ancestors of the
Latin and allied speakers of Italy into a Germany where there weren't
-yet- any German-speakers.

The temporo-spatial aspects of such a map should be especially interesting!

This has gotten so, SO FAR Off-Topic that I'm not going to comment on
this any further!

Dale
________________________________

wrote:

>In a message dated 6/11/2005 6:04:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> writes:
>
>Hey Anne,
>
>Whoa... Roman Legionaries North of the Danube and East of the Rhine
>1500 years prior to Julius and Augustus Ceasar's military adventures
>into Germania!?! Absolutely AMAZING! And Armonius (Hermann) wasn't
>even there to try and slow them down! ;-)
>
>And 390 million years of history... I wonder how much of that is
>supposed to have been written history?
>
>Dale
>

>Dunno Dale. That's what the article said. ::Shrug:: So wouldn't you like
>to see a map of that route?
>
>Anne

>Search Family and Local Histories for stories about your family and the
>areas they lived. Over 85 million names added in the last 12 months.
>Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13966/rd.ashx

This thread: