Subject: DNA Company Information
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:42:44 EDT

Hi Listers,
I'm working on a paper on the marketing aspects of the major DNA testing
services and need the following information. If any of you folks know the
answers, I'd really appreciate your help!
1. How many consumers (in total) have purchased tests from Oxford Ancestors?
What were OA's sales last year (2004)?

2. Who founded Ancestry by DNA and in what year? What is their customer base
and their sales in 2004?

3. What were Family Tree DNA's sales figures for 2004? What is their largest
surname project?

4. Who founded Sorensen Genomics? What is their customer base and what were
their 2004 sales?

Many thanks!! Beth

This thread: