From: "David M. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Found - Europe's oldest civilisation (4800BC) - links, etc.
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 20:17:30 -0400

FYI,

People have used maps for millennia -- they just weren't recorded on paper
with four-color reproduction. The first time someone drew the route of a
river in the sand, they were using a map.

Dave

David M. Lawrence | Home: (804) 559-9786
7471 Brook Way Court | Fax: (804) 559-9787
Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email:
USA | http: http://fuzzo.com

"We have met the enemy and he is us." -- Pogo

"No trespassing
4/17 of a haiku" -- Richard Brautigan