From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 390-391-392 Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:38:27 -0500

Joan,

Your pie charts look nice. You never replied to my earlier comments.
However, it looks as though you incorporated them into your pie charts as I
see the site now include 8 matches for HT1 in Eastern Norway versus one or
two previously. Please acknowledge comments so we know whether to continue
providing them. Your pie charts may be very helpful in diphering patterns.

One more comment. Again looking at HT1, your table and pie charts miss some
significant concentrations such as 3/33 in Oslo, Norway or 54/399 in
Frieberg, Germany. Perhaps you should consider a more simple grouping by
country. Thanks,

Phil Goff