From: proofer joan <>
Subject: Re: 390-391-392 Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:21:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,

My thanks to everyone (including Phil Goff) for their on-list and off-list comments, corrections, and suggestions.

Special thanks to David Wilson for pointing out that I had reversed the headers between two R1a and R1b haplotypes (that both have the same sample size). I made corrections.

There were about 20 requests for changes, but I didn't have time to reply to everyone. I've incorporated those changes that seemed appropriate.

I'm searching for a set of R1a and I1a haplotypes that has good distribution in the British Isles.

Sincerely, Joan

Discover Yahoo!