From: <>
Subject: Re: 390-391-392 Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:04:59 -0400

Joan,

Your chart is very good. Thanks for sharing it. I was surprised to find 13 24 14 10 13 13 30 did not
make your top six frequency list. Then I noticed that some of this haplotype's "hot spots" are not on your
chart. Had the Rhineland and Alsace area cities been added, I believe you would see a slight rise in
this haplotype compared to its small size everywhere else in continental Europe. This slight increase
leads me to believe the haplotype was once part of the Frankish confederation, and before that part of
the spring that brought forth the La Tene culture. Very good work on your part.

Shane

This thread: