From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] It's official -- I'm weird
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:07:16 -0600

What does this have to do with anything, other than simple rudeness?

I could pick this apart in detail, but I won't because it's off topic. I
will simply point out that the term has two different meanings in
'contemporary' usage, one of which has nothing to do with genetics.

And a myth is a teaching story, and has nothing to do with truth or
falsehood.

Glen

This thread: