From: "Mark MacDonald" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Re: 390-391-392 Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:47:01 -0500

In your searches for continental sources of 13 24 14 10 etc don't ignore the
highland mercenaries, the family business. There were highland mercenaries
carrying those values in the armies of France( including one of Napoleon's
field marshalls), Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Poland and Russia.

Mark MacDonald