Subject: Re: [DNA] Re ; Genographic Personal Page
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:12:33 EDT

If you joined and have to send in the Test Kit, perhaps, you can't access
until they receive the Kit back. If this is not the case, be sure to "Copy" the
password from the email that you received and "Paste" the password into the
window at the website, to be sure it is correct.
Julia

In a message dated 6/14/2005 11:06:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,