From: (HOPE A. CARNICLE)
Subject: 464 Mutations
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:49:47 -0700 (MST)

I've had some very unusual 464 variances among relatively close
members of a family in my Freeman DNA project.

This particular group are Q3...and results are for two uncles,
3 - 1st cousins and a nephew. When the first results came
in with such wide variances, I asked FTDNA to recheck the
numbers. I never got a definate response...but did get
a message that it was being checked.

The numbers are as follows:
KitHenry #464-a,b,c,d
27302122113,13,13,18
310181212113,13,13,18
24479121113,13,18,20
2520611113,18,18,20
2628612313,18,18,20
35265122213,18,19,20

The two older generations (the two uncles - 111/123) matched
each other. Two of the first cousins are brothers (1221/1222)
and do not match...but the nephew of their first cousin (1211)
matched one of the brothers.

I've seen one or even two mutations among family lines in
other groupings in our project...but have never seen such
wide swings as I've found in this particular group. All other markers
matched 100%

Hope Carnicle
Freeman DNA Project

This thread: