From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New subclade of 'I'?
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:48:36 -0500

Glen,

In the Daniel Study, which I sent on this List on 6/10, the five similar
haplotypes are from Isle of Wight, VA in the early 1600s. As I noted
earlier, this result seems to be SNP-tested as "I." Here's the link again:
http://www.sorrellsgenealogy.com/dnaresultstable.html. You can see the
family history data by lopping off the URL after ".com."

Phil