Subject: Re: [DNA] Help me figure out what happened here
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:18:37 EDT

Amy,

You need to compare the Ingram line back as far as it goes -- 21/25 isn't
that close generally. I'd think about 37 markers for # 34128 and #16135 to
see if the match improves, stays the same or gets more distant.

The lineage you give below which goes back and forth between male and female
ancestors has nothing to do with either his Y-DNA nor his mtDNA. How far
back can he trace his Ingram line?

Anne

In a message dated 6/15/2005 11:30:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,