Subject: Re: [DNA] Divergent marker results/ reordering results table slow/fast
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:24:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2005 11:33:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

in my surname project I tried something recently. I juggled the
(49 marker) results table around, until I had reordered the markers from
slow mutators progressing through to the faster mutators on the right hand
end.

I did this with my R1b WEBBs about a year ago using the data sort function.
I found the same kind of thing you did -- new insights. time for me to try
it again. HINT: copy your spreadsheet and do the data sort on the copy.

Anne

This thread: