From: "CJMax" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] newbie question
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:09:04 -0500

Thanks for the link; however, it's just another search engine. My request
was prompted by the fact that I'd already done a search on Google and found
a host of FT haplogroup description sites and others, but all appear to be
somewhat/very incomplete.

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"