From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: New I clade (was I1b and DYS385a,b Order)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:17:27 -0400

Ken wrote to Glen,

> > Glen, The new variety of "I"? is quite interesting. Who is
> > doing your SnP test and why? Did the testing company express
> > difficulty in guessestimating your haplogroup from your STRs?
> > Where can your haplotype be seen?

And Glen wrote to Ken,

> I'll be posting the SNP results here as soon as I get them. The STR
> 37-marker results have already been posted; I can go back and post them
> again if you want.

Glen, that should not be necessary, as I sent Ken a copy of your Excel
spreadsheet, which includes your haplotype, of course. He probably
hasn't had time to look at it yet since he has so many emails in his
inbox right now.

In reference to your work at SMGF, that's great, but talk to Ken before
you do any more, as you may be duplicating what he has already done there.

Bonnie

This thread: