From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New I clade (was I1b and DYS385a,b Order)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:36:46 -0600

Bonnie, My modal haplotype from Sorenson agrees on almost all markers with
that from Ysearch, but it does show more diversity. I think the
Brit-centric Ysearch may be showing a variety of this variety which is more
homogeneous and developed on those islands. Continental haplotypes are a
little different and more diverse.

Here are additional modals for Sorenson markers.

462 = 12
448 = 19
442 = 12
461 = 13