From: "CJMax" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] I1a question
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:28:56 -0500

Ken,

Thanks for your assistance. If you don't mind, I'll post my values here.
Perhaps someone else will benefit from our exchange.

DYS # Y-C Allele

393 15

390 23

19 15

391 10

385a 15

385b 17

426 11

388 13

439 11

389-1 14

392 12

389-2 32

I have my gggrandfather documented back to Northern Ireland - Robert "Red
Robin" Johnston, b. 1807. He was tall at 6'-5" and had red hair. Oral
family history places him in Londonderry. His father - no hard
information - only oral family history that he was an Annandale Johnston
born in Scotland.

I have ordered the 37-marker test. The results may show up around July 5.

Thanks,

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"