From: WalMax <>
Subject: Oprah Winfrey's DNA test
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:42:12 -0400

I find it interesting that Professor Soodyall made the following statement.

"This could, however, explain how Ms Winfrey's DNA matched with a sample
from a Zulu person, even though most African-Americans have ancestors who
have been traced to west Africa as a consequence of the slave trade."

This reinforces my post of a month or so ago when I stated that I believed
the reason I couldn't find an African-American Haplotype with a close match
to mine was because most were from West Africa. The Herero Tribe, that is
my closest match, is from Namibia and that is South Africa.

She needs to have me on her show so we can discuss our ancestors. My story
just keeps getting better and better. The great thing about it is that it
very possibly can be proved by DNA testing in Italy and Alsace-Lorraine.

Walt E3a P1+

This thread: