From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS 462
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:55:25 -0600

I'm not Anne but I'll try an answer. FTDNA will not do DYS462 singly or as
part of a panel. Best bet is biotix laboratory in Germany, unless you want
to do a 23 or more marker purchase from Relative Genetics or DNA Heritage
which can be designed to include DYS462. But biotix does individual markers
once the setup fee is paid.

Bonnie and Anne sent in a group order recently to biotix. I don't know if
another will be put together in the future?

Ken