Subject: Re: [DNA] Sub Rugrat Level
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:00:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/05 4:44:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Could some kind person point me in a direction where I can find some very
> basic information on this subject. I've tried following the emails hoping to
> absorb something but with an influx of over 100 emails,and more arriving by
> rapid fire, it's not that easy.

Welcome to the list, Ian. I'm the former list administrator, and during my
tenure, I realized that many people assumed that their subscription confirmation
was just a canned response and don't scroll down to read the entire Welcome
message. However, it contains a lot of hints on how to get started. I believe
your new list admin, Jim Bullock, has kept the Welcome message pretty much
intact, so if you still have it in your mailbox, it would be worth a glance. If
not, I have stored a copy on my webspace,

http://members.aol.com/dnacousins/Welcome.txt

Ann Turner

This thread: