From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] PubMed abstract: German / Polish Y chromosome distributions
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:48:48 -0400

Ann wrote,

> Hum Genet. 2005 Jun 16; [Epub ahead of print]
>
> Significant genetic differentiation between Poland and Germany follows
> present-day political borders, as revealed by Y-chromosome analysis.

Thanks again, Ann, for letting us know about these articles as they appear.

Ellen wrote,

> If anyone has access and can forward me a copy, I
> would truly appreciate it.

Unfortunately I cannot access this journal directly, but I have put in
an interlibrary loan request for the article and it should arrive fairly
soon. If anyone else is able to obtain it sooner, I hope they'll let us
know.

Bonnie Schrack

This thread: