From: <>
Subject: Re: Re: [DNA] Strathclyde British haplotype
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:30:16 -0400

Peter,

Interesting. But it might be important to consider that the bulk of FTDNA's database is made up of
British origin participants. I happen to match your:
> > > DYS426=12
> > > DYS392=13
> > > DYS439=11
Don't know about the other alleles, haven't received my 37 marker results yet. But, I believe my
ancestors were in France or NW Germany at the time of the Strathclyde. At any rate, I'm very interested
in seeing if your concept holds up.

Shane

This thread: