From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] I am M269+ (R1b1c)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:22:25 -0400

Bill, I knew I should have edited my Ysearch page before I sent that M269
post to the list!

At any rate, I changed the haplogroup to R1b1. As you note, that's as far
down the tree as you can go with Ysearch right now. I even wondered about
doing that because people who do searches by haplogroup would miss it if
they search on "R1b."

I also added some notes to the info field about my haplogroup status and
the extra markers I had tested through biotix.

David W.
Ysearch ZCCH9