From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Wall Street editorial
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:24:03 -0600

> I read this editorial this morning and was very disappointed
> in it. I usually enjoy reading the Journal, but this editorial
> is an example of ignorance. I noticed no author's name
> attached to the article, and was hoping lots of genealogists
> would write in and complain.

This is probably a bit OT for the list, but I've noticed that the WSJ seems
to have one or two op-ed writers who would probably be more at home working
for the National Enquirer. I would suggest a general letter to the
editor. Personally, I couldn't care less if Oprah was from Venus, and I
would expect that anything that she was involved in would be far more
sensationalism and self-promotion than science.

Glen

This thread: