From: "Jim Bullock" <>
Subject: FW: DNA & Inherited Issues
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:14:39 -0600

Forwarded message.

-----Original Message-----
From: CJMax [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:04 PM
Subject: DNA & Inherited Issues

Glen,

Thanks for the link - a thoroughly enjoyable article.

We've suspected/known that genetics were behind some diseases/human
conditions just through our family experiences.

My brother has Sjorgrens disease, a trait mostly associated with some
Scandinavian groups according to his neurologist. Our Y-DNA results? I2.
It appears to fall in line with that explanation. Oral family history has
our Johnston(e)s with notorious lower back problems regardless of size,
strength and/or occupations. That has been confirmed by family all across
North America and in the British Isles. Chance and the "Will of God" just
don't explain it all.

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"