From: "gareth.henson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] YHRD Bug
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:10:21 +0100

Ken

I emailed the error reporting address at the same time as posting to the
list.

Agreed that the forensics guys may not need to understand the intricacies of
1 and 2 step mutations - either your samples match exactly or they don't -
but as the database offers the one-step neighbour link they ought to get it
right even for DYS389. (Though I guess we're stuck with the old pre-Kittler
method for DYS385).

Gareth