Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS459a/b
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:28:26 +0000

Thomas,

DNA Heritage was very prompt in replying to my inquiry about 459a/b=10/9. It was, in fact, as you suggested a transcription error in this particular batch and the order has now been changed to 9/10. This means, I have a 25/25 match between two previously unconnected Goff families!! Neither of them our mine, but I take an interest in all family groupings in my study. Thomas, thank you very much for your guidance.

Phil

This thread: