From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b some haplotypes & Possible Geographical Origin
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:08:32 -0600

Can you comment on your unknown modal haplotype? The 388 = 11, 426 = 12
motif is quite unusual and I found it only for a Namibian group in Butler's
list of example haplotypes. The 455 = 9 that goes with it is also unusual.
I found zero hits for even a truncated form of this haplotype in Sorenson's
database.

Do you have a theory of what it is?