Subject: Re: [DNA] New to DNA
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:01:10 EDT

Hello Ed,
When you are on the page at NGS that shows your results and scroll all the w
ay to the bottom where it says "Learn More" that will take you to
FamilyTreeDNA.com where you will have a choice of joining a surname project. You didn't
give us your surname, but if there is a project for your surname, click to
join it. Once there, you can see if you have any DNA matches and upgrade your
test to 25 or 37 markers.
Julia French Wood

In a message dated 6/19/2005 10:51:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,