From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: Re:Re: [DNA] New to DNA
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:32:59 -0600

List or quote the pertinent parts of the NGS certificate which describe why
they assigned you to haplogroup G, and better yet if you wish also give the
haplotype repeat values. There was a question concerning when NGS would do
the SNP tests and when not. I heard they would SNP test only when it was a
difficult call from the haplotype. Haplogroup G is a case where there are
many difficult calls, so perhaps you got a free SNP test for your deal?

Ken