From: Thomas Krahn <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Two Varieties of y-haplogroup N3 in Europe
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:19:17 +0200

Ken,

Could this mean, that there have been comming two different
Finno-Ungristic populations into this regions, maybe at different times?

How are theese populations related to today's Hungarian population?

Wouldn't it make sense to proof this with another slow marker, maybe
DYS438? - or are there too few entries in YHRD?

Thomas

This thread: