From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re:Re: [DNA] New to DNA
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:46:38 -0300

FTDNA has been great in terms of service and presumably quality.
One shortcoming of late is that the turnaround time for getting
results back is getting way out of hand. I think this is the
key issue for keeping their client base as given their record in
the other areas one doen't mind paying a bit more.

Best wishes!

Peter

This thread: