From: "Terry Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] was New to DNA - now Statistics of Parallel Mutations
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:27:46 -0400

Charles, I know how meticulous you are, so my question is probably
unnecessary, but I do want to be complete in my understanding.

Do your paper trails preclude the mutation at 449 from coming first and
being a branch mutation?

And, out of curiousity - why do you have #3074, who doesn't match,
separating the Karrigers from the main genetic family?

thanks, Terry

ps I haven't forgotten your mutation study. It's still on my list of things
do to.