From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: Genographic Project Participant Log-in
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:07:17 -0400

I give up. It's been over a week, now, and when I try to log-in at the
NGS site, I'm still told the project doesn't recognize my I.D. number.
I've put nothing there but my mtDNA results, but I did pay the $15. If
that did go to the project, then I guess I'm fine with that. Right now,
I'm losing all interest in it due to frustration!

Also: Any idea how long it takes FTDNA to post projected dates for SNP
test results? I ordered one to confirm my R1b haplogroup (so I could
send that to the Genographic Project), about a week or more ago, but
don't see any pending tests listed on my FTDNA personal page.

Ray Whritenour

This thread: