From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] PubMed abstract: Neolithic expansion
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:01:57 -0400

After long efforts I finally managed to get a copy of this paper. Also
finally found people working on human population genetics in Bern!
http://cmpg.unibe.ch/
It will be great if I can get some of them to talk with me one of these
days on Swiss population migrations and origins...

The paper is highly technical, but looks significant in the debate about
demic diffusion and what proportion of Europeans descend from Neolithic
and Paleolithic people. I think those on the list who have mathematical
and scientific backgrounds will be able to get more out of it than the
rest of us. I hope to hear more from them about what they can get out
of it.

Bonnie Schrack

This thread: