Subject: Re: [DNA] PubMed abstract: Neolithic expansion
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:33:28 EDT

Bonnie ...

I was very happy to discover how well some of the online language
translators work! I learned a lot of Norman history by searching the Internet, using
French spelling of common historical & genealogical terms. Pragmatic tip: there
are several good translators out there & they all have internal buffer
limits, so you can learn the (approximate) size of a block of text that will
translate. Too large & it stops or just spits back the original language for the
remainder of the input text.

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/20/2005 11:26:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,