From: "Dale E. Reddick" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Turnaround time.
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:27:07 -0400

I'm still waiting on my SNP test...

It was projected as being completed on April 15th.

Two months and nearly a week later and still I'm awaiting on that last
date's projected results...

My Y-chromosomal ancestry appears to be western European (I've got a
good, high score for "R1b" on Whit Athey's predictor). Yet FTDNA is
testing me for "Q". I feel like I should keep looking over my shoulder
for the presence of Mr. Worf! Or, perhaps I'm in a temporal warp!

Dale
________________________________

John Carr wrote:

> I had one participant who just received his 1-12 and 13-25 results
> today. Only two days after their projected date. Another
> participants sample has not even been added to a batch yet, it's been
> over a week. Bet FTDNA is feeling the strain.
>
> John Carr
>
> On Jun 20, 2005, at 8:01 AM, Collard wrote:
>
>> I know four people who just got their results one week early from FTDNA.
>>

>> Tammy

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: