From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Turnaround time.
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:43:25 -0300

I suspect that the big delays rest with those that have intial
problems with quality control. Once off the mainstream
they seem to get stuck in never never land.

We have one problem sample (26909) who started October
18th and the results are still pending (albeit part of the
problem was that a kit got lost and a new kit was sent
at the beginning of the year). We have another
sample (33970) from March 17 which has been sitting
with a partial only on for a while.

It seems that the are putting a push on things as we
got a flood of other results yesterday (upgrades,
etc). As I said, otherwise their offering is great.

Best wishes!

Peter

At 01:53 AM 21/06/2005, you wrote:
>I had one participant who just received his 1-12 and 13-25 results
>today. Only two days after their projected date. Another participants
>sample has not even been added to a batch yet, it's been over a week.
>Bet FTDNA is feeling the strain.
>
>John Carr
>
>On Jun 20, 2005, at 8:01 AM, Collard wrote:
>
>>I know four people who just got their results one week early from FTDNA.
>>

>>Tammy

>Search the US Census Collection. Over 140 million records added in the
>last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more:
>http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: