From: "Katherine Hope Borges" <>
Subject: Azores Islands Geographical DNA Project
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:26:47 -0700

As the DNA Admin. for the Azores Islands Geographical DNA Project,
I'd like to invite any subscribers to this list, that have direct Azorean
paternal line or maternal line ancestry, to join our project.

http://www.ourfamilyorigins.com/azores/dna.htm

The project was established on 05-05-05 and has already benefited
by having two participants of the National Geographic Genographic
Project opt to join our Azores Project. You may view the mtDNA
results of one of those participants on the 'Santa Maria' page.

We've also established a new Rootsweb discussion list:

The list is so new, that it has not yet been added to Rootsweb's index.
Cheri Mello is the list moderator.

Obigado,
Katherine Hope Borges

This thread: