Subject: Dorsey DNA Test Kit Pages
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:15:10 EDT

Our Y-DNA project signed up a volunteer for testing several months ago. He
promised to do the test right away, but he delayed and delayed. I emailed
him every three weeks or so, mostly just chatty emails, without much nagging,
but I couldn't get him to move.

Finally, yesterday, I received a short email from him explaining that he did
not know *how* to take the test. Because I know that words aren't really his
thing, I sent him the URL for the Dorsey DNA website, with the photos of Bob
Dorsey taking the test.

I telephoned our hesitant volunteer today and he told me that the website
showed him everything he needed to know and that the completed kit would go
out in tomorrow's mail.

Thank you, Dorseys, for your great pictorial explanation of how to take the
test. Project administrators, share the website with your volunteers. The
URL is http://davedorsey.com/dna.html

Eleanor Gordon

This thread: