From: "Andrew and Inge" <>
Subject: DYS385=15,15 was RE: [DNA] Uncertain Haplotype
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:38:06 +0200

Hi David

This seems a good cue to mention to the list that the website for our little
group now includes more 37 marker test, showing that the guessed at
closeness continues when you look at more markers. For example I think it
has a better chance of eventually helping our Beattys to solve their family
mystery. See http://users.skynet.be/lancaster/MacWho_results.htm

Also I note that even excluding the 385 values, this is a 25/10/13 R1b
haplotype, and though not super rare this for example is not one of the ones
Joan includes in her main ones.

Regards
Andrew