From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: arial photos - off topic
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:39:19 -0700

this has really nothing to do with DNA ... so no need to reply here :)

just thought I would share this with those interested in an aerial photo
of their ancestors patch of ground, you might be interested in checking
out Image Trader ttp://simurl.com/kkk-tt

I recently purchased aerials from them [very in expensive] of Green and
Taylor Counties in Kentucky ... having been back there last July 2004,
now I have a birds eye view of where I was wondering around at, and
where I am planning my next trip's, pit stops :)

gona know them ther back woods like the back of me hands :)

Ken -
hdpth-DNA

This thread: