From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b 37 markers
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:46:57 -0600

I think your 16,16,16 at 464a,b,c and 459b and CDYb values might indicate
you have this deletion or conversion or whatever funny business is going on
in your ydna which produces the simultaneous doubling 464 = X,X,Y,Y and 459
= Y,Y and CDY = Z,Z

This would mean that 464d = 16, 459a = 10 and CDYa = 39?

Ken