From: ahunt <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Turnaround time
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:14:30 -0700

I dont think mtDNA has to be assigned to a group by FTDNA they only
promise to get your results. They did however started reassigning folks
they had assigned to a group to another group in April. Personally well
not in your case signed GenoProject only does HRV1 will help you find
your group. But in your case all your mutation are in HRV2.

As a sidenote to pushing us out of way. I had a rerun on a 26-37 marker
panel at FTDNA on 6/7/05 pushed to 6/28/05 and it was made available on
6/21/05 a week in advance.