From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Tolliver/Taliaferro
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:20:16 -0600

> I actually thought that Bill was handing out some humorous
> -punnishment- with his quote "taliarate" expression.
>
> Didn't Glen or someone else comment similarly with regard to
> the pun by expressing an extended, drawn-out groan...

I think that the original Melungeon discussion being referred to was
slightly before I joined the list, but at any rate, I doubt that it was
related to the puns that we were exchanging.

It does seem to be the sort of subject that would attract considerable
pseudo-science on all sides, and like many such 'folk' classifications is
probably meaningless in genetic terms.

Glen the Pun-gent

This thread: