Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroup F*
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:10:59 EDT

Ken & I were both been tested at the same time & received identical results
from Trace Genetics, including the downstream P40+ result for I1a1. So I
have the same question about error rates.

Incidentally, DNAPrint just acquired Trace Genetics with a stock swap deal -
DNAPrint was cited as having an OTC stock price of $.01/share! Don't know
if this was real or a misprint. I've seen several genetics companies delisted
in this past week, and the reason given was poor performance reflected by a
stock price dipping under $1/share.

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/23/2005 4:36:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,