Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Upgrade to HVR 2?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:24:24 EDT

Audrey, you are correct that from your webpage you click on "Order Tests"
and choose the mtDNArefine.

For your husband, he has exactly the same mtDNA as his mother and sisters,
so you do the same and from his webpage, click "Order Tests" and choose the
mtDNA for HVR1 or mtDNAplus for both 1 & 2.
Julia

In a message dated 6/23/2005 10:06:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,