Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroup F*
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:11:51 EDT

Perhaps this what FTDNA does in most cases. I have "I1a1" in my haplogroup
page, citing P40+. Do any other of our "I" Listers have this with FTDNA? Ken
& I had Trace Genetic's more detailed results before I got my SNP result from
FTDNA.

Meanwhile, the I YCC tree still looks muddled: we've seen very few or none
of I1a2, I1a3, I1a4, and P95? appears in the I1d, I2b & I3 branches, and
appears nowhere without the "?" suffix.

I agree, hopefully David Faux will help clarify this with some copious
downstream testing in "I".

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/23/2005 8:32:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,