Subject: Re: [DNA] Turnaround time
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:20:36 EDT

Hi listers,
Two days ago, my Genographic status was changed from 'DNA Analysis' to
'Quality Control'. Yesterday, it was changed back to 'DNA Analysis' just as
another lister had written. I had this Mitochondria tested at OA several years ago
and they haplotyped me as L. My sequence is exactly one of the N1a
haplogroups. Since there is so little on this haplogroup I decided to join the
Genographic project and test it again in order to obtain more information, plus I
really wanted to be a part of this project. One the Genographic site, N1a, W,
and I are grouped together. Could this be why I am back in "DNA Analysis"?
Thanks, Vicki

This thread: