Subject: Re: [DNA] Poll at genetealogy.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:52:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2005 10:02:46:A.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

Megan Smolenyak is running a poll about use of the Internet and DNA testing
for genealogy.

http://www.genetealogy.com/results.html

In the past, Megan has summarized results of the polls in her column for
Ancestry Daily News, e.g.

http://www.ancestry.com/learn/library/article.aspx?article=9816

Although I can't speak for Megan -- she may just summarize the overall
results -- you might be able to do a little name-dropping and get some
publicity
about your surname project!

Incidentally, I received a press release today from MyFamily.com that said
"73 percent of Americans are interested in discovering their family
history."
There's gold in them thar hills!

Ann Turner

Randy,